About

Electric Tower

Electric Tower
535 Washington Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
716/633-2096

Leading the world as one of the first “fully electrified buildings,” the Electric Tower symbolizes Buffalo’s national reign at the start of the 20th Century. Modeled after the electric tower at the Pan-American Exposition, the Electric Tower was built in 1912. It was designed by Esenwein and Johnson. The building's façade is done in white terracotta and features a cupola inspired by the Pharaohs lighthouse in Alexandria, Egypt. The building features spectacular unobstructed views with natural lighting on all sides of the building, a grand two-story atrium with concierge and professional on-site management. There are six floors with expansive floor plates in excess of 15,000 leasable square feet and six floors with footprints of 2,700 leasable square feet. For more information contact Iskalo Development Corporation at 716/633-2096