About

Holy Trinity Lutheran Church

Holy Trinity Lutheran Church
1080 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14209
716/886-2400

Holy Trinity Lutheran Church was founded in 1879 as the first English speaking Lutheran congregation on the Niagara Frontier. Holy Trinity Lutheran Church is a member of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Upstate New York Synod. You are invited to worship on Sunday mornings with two worship services at 8:30 a.m. (in the Mansperger Chapel) and 10:30 a.m. in the main church. Adult Education classes meet each week at 9:30 a.m. and Sunday School runs concurrently with the 10:30 a.m. worship service. Holy Trinity Church takes its place among the community proud of its heritage and involvement in various local social ministry projects, some of which include Habitat for Humanity, Literacy Volunteers, a partnership with Buffalo Public School #82, the Network of Religious Communities, CEM and many more. The Church offers a signature concert series each year and hosts many other musical offerings, not the least of which is a critically acclaimed choir and nationally known organist in Mr. Jim Bigham. The Rev. Dr. Charles D. Bang and the Rev. John A. Buerk currently serve as pastors of the Church.